Here at Money Matters we are completely focused on you and your needs.
We like to get to know you, to find out about your personal goals and the big financial picture for you.
We want to know what your plans are for your life, so we can find the best way to structure your finances to achieve your goals.
- Are you saving for a house?
- Are you trying to sort out your debts?
- Do you need to save for a rainy day?
- When are you planning to retire?
- Are you planning to buy a new car?
- Do you need to find a good pension?
- Are you looking for a better return for your investments?
We’re also practical and pragmatic about the advice we offer.
Our advice is based on your own individual circumstances, such as:
- Are you married or single?
- Do you have children or other dependents?
- Do you have a mortgage or are you renting?
- How much do you earn?
- How safe is your job?
We take all this information into account when we’re suggesting products and services that are specifically tailored to you.