Published 27th September 2020 by Money Matters Direct
Due to Covid-19, all office visitors must wear a face covering or mask when attending a meeting at our office please, in accordance with the government guidelines.
Our office is open and our normal office hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Appointments are advised to avoid disappointment. To allow for social distancing only one customer/family will be allowed in the office at one time.
We are following Government guidelines to keep everyone safe and have the following Post-Covid 19 measures in place:
- Limited Appointments available to allow for social distancing
- Please ring the doorbell at the time of your appointment
- We have the NHS contact tracing QR code available for clients to login to on arrival if your mobile phone allows.
(our waiting area is currently closed)
- Hand Sanitiser provided.
- Sneeze screens at all desks.
- Staff temperature recorded each morning
- Client seating replaced for wipeable material
- Client areas cleaned before and after appointments
Our contact details are below:
Phone: 01305 770650 (if there is no answer, please leave a message and we will come back to you as soon as possible)
Thank you for your continued support and we wish all our customers the very best during this difficult time.