Money Matters FS Ltd enjoyed a successful year in 2017, and helped many clients, old and new, with mortgages, pensions and investments (plus lots more).
So, could we help you with your goals and aspirations during 2018? We certainly hope so! Here's a reminder of our services:
- Mortgages: We can help with purchases for First Time Buyers and existing homeowners and of course looking around for great remortgage deals. We have 2 mortgage advisers who can help!
- Equity Release: Aged over 55 and lacking in cash/income? Equity Release may be worth considering and we have 3 Equity Release specialists who can help!
- Pensions: Want to transfer existing pensions into one pot? Or want to pay into a pension and plan for your returement? We can help - Brian has over 30 years experience in the industry!
- Investments/Savings: Want to get a better return on your investments? We deal with everything from ISAs, to bonds to structured products!
- Insurances: We deal with home insurance, landlords insurance, employment/income related insurances, plus life cover. Both of our mortgage advisers can help with this!
So why choose us?
- Well, firstly, all initial appointments are free of charge. We explain fees at the first consultation, but these fees will only be applicable, should we submit business on your behalf.
- We are independent! We are not tied to a particular lender/provider/panel and can look around the whole market when researching products for you.
- We are experienced - Brian, our Director, has been in the industry for over 30 years, and has spent 19 of those years as an Independent Financial Adviser. Karis has worked in the industry for around 19 years and has a wealth of in depth technical knowledge about mortgages, equity release and protection products. Sam has worked for Money Matters FS Ltd for almost 6 years and has gained invaluable knowledge and experience whilst working here, obtaining 3 qualifications in the last 2 years.
- We offer friendly and professional service, right on your doorstep! Our office is based on Park Street in Weymouth, and is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday where one of our team will always be on hand to assist you with your enquiry.
So, what are you waiting for?! Get in touch today to book a free no obligation appointment, using one of the methods below:
Phone: 01305 770650
Call in and see us: 5 Park Street, Weymouth (between Wilkinsons and the Park Street car park)
Web message: Go to 'Contact us' and fill in the enquiry form
Sam: 16th Jan 2018 13:34:00
Lenders relax maximum mortgage age
Lenders relax maximum mortgage age If you're an older homeowner, the last few years may have been challenging if you were looking to remortgage your property.
Drawdown investors remain optimistic
Drawdown investors remain optimistic The onset of the pension freedoms gave retirees more choice than ever over how to spend their pension pot, and many are making the most of that flexibility by opting for income drawdown, whereby their pension savings remain invested in the stock market. Yet this in itself can pose risks, particularly given how volatile the stock market can be, but luckily, investors don't seem to be put off.
Equity release lending hits record £3.6bn
Equity release lending hits record £3.6bn 2018 proved to be another record year for the equity release sector, with latest figures revealing that retired homeowners released £3.6bn in property wealth over the year, the highest annual total ever seen – and by all accounts, 2019 could go even better!
Motivation to remortgage at 11-year high
Motivation to remortgage at 11-year high The financial incentive for mortgage borrowers reaching the end of their current fixed rate deal to remortgage to a new deal has soared to an 11-year high.
What's coming up in 2018....